Driving Under Suspension
The Port Clinton/Ottawa County and Sandusky/Erie County crimimal law offices of Tom DeBacco represent people who have been arrested.
Need a Port Clinton Car Accident Attorney? Click Here.
* Civil Experience: (partial list)
- Exoneration of T. Harris in a civil suit involving a $555,000 judgement in Ottawa County Common Pleas Court
- $325,000.00 recovered for Ottawa County Family for a wrongful death
- $100,000.00 recovered for Fremont woman involved in a motor vehicle accident in Pickaway County
- $62,000.00 recovered for Port Clinton woman involved in a motor vehicle accident in Ottawa County
- $23,000.00 recovered for Fremont couple involved in a motor vehicle accident in Clyde, OH
- $17,000.00 recovered for Gypsum woman involved in a motor vehicle accident in Ottawa County
- $10,500.00 recovered for Jeromesville man involved in a motor vehicle accident in Columbus, OH
Port Clinton & Sandusky Criminal & Personal Injury Lawyer
Port Clinton Drunk Driving Attorney, Sandusky Car Accident Lawyer
If you are ARRESTED or accused of a crime you have the right to representation. An arrest does not mean a conviction and being charged with a crime does not mean you are guilty. Plea bargains are tools often used by lawyers to close cases. When my clients are not happy with negotiations regarding their case, I zealously defend them before a jury and I take great pride in doing so.
If you are INJURED in an accident in Port Clinton, Sandusky, Put-in-Bay, or elsewhere, you have the right to be compensated for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. There is a reason we pay insurance premiums-because accidents happen. I will fight insurance companies for your rights for a fair settlement of your claim. Insurance companies have lawyers... you should too.
The Port Clinton and Sandusky Ohio personal injury and criminal law office of Tom DeBacco represents people with drunk driving, OMVI, DUI and personal injury claims. Over the last 30 years I have helped numerous people with their drunk driving and personal injury claims and lawsuits. I pride myself in being able to respond to my clients' needs by providing quality answers and solutions to questions that require the advice of a competent trial lawyer.
Don't delay! Contact an Ohio personal injury and criminal law lawyer - I am available 24/7 at (419) 734-1528.
Choose a Port Clinton Attorney that focuses on YOU!
In every personal injury claim or criminal arrest, time is very critical. The clock starts ticking at the time of the drunk driving arrest, motor vehicle accident involving personal injury, or wrongful death. I need to promptly begin investigating the incident and preserving evidence. If you are in Sandusky or Port Clinton Ohio and you've been injured or arrested, don't delay, contact a reliable trial attorney now. If you are unable to meet in my Port Clinton or Sandusky Ohio office, I can meet with you at home, in jail, or in the hospital to discuss your arrest, charges, or personal injury. Pick up the phone and call 419-734-1528 or email me.
The Law Office of Tom DeBacco works for clients accused of crimes and injured clients throughout Ohio, including, but not limited to, the following cities:
Law Office of Thomas J. DeBacco1848 East Perry St
Port Clinton, OH 43452
302 Wayne Street
Sandusky, OH 44870
* Criminal Experience: (partial list)
- Acquittal of S.B. for 2 Counts Animal Cruelty, Ottawa County, 2014
- Dismissal of R.S. for DUS/Driving Under Suspension, 2 Counts, Maumee, 2014
- Dismissal of K.K. for OVI/DUI, Ottawa County 2014
- Dismissal of K.B. for Possession and Drug Abuse, Sandusky, 2014
- Acquittal of M.P. for Burglary, CPO Violation, Ottawa County, 2013
- Dismissal of D.H. for DUI/OVI, 2011
- Acquittal of B. Johnson for 2 Counts of Agg. Menacing, 2011
- Dismissal of J. Smith for Driving Under OVI Suspension, 3/2011
- Acquittal of R.S. for Driving Under The Influence/ OVI, 1/2011
- Dismissal of E. Wells for Domestic Violence, Assault, TPO Violation in Sandusky, 1/2011
- Acquittal of J. Allen for Felony Improper Handling of a Firearm in Ottawa County, 10/2010
- Acquittal of S. Harder for Aggravated Menacing in Ottawa County, 10/2010
- Dismissal of J. Fitzgerald for OVI and operating above the legal limit in Ottawa County, 5/2010
- Dismissal of B. McAvena for OMVI in Ottawa County, 11/2009
- Acquittal of C. Thornsberry for Aggravated Vehicular Homicide in Ottawa County, 9/2007
- Acquittal of R. Below for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol in Ottawa County, 8/2004
- Acquittal of B. Fitzgerald for OMVI and operating above the legal limit in Ottawa County, 7/2008
- Acquittal of coach on 21 counts sexual battery and 12 counts unlawful sexual conduct with a minor in Ottawa County, 9/2008
- Acquittal of D.M. for felony OMVI in Franklin County, OH, 2008
- Acquittal of J. R. for trafficking in marijuana in Ottawa County Common Pleas Court, 11/1994
- Acquittal of M. R. for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol in Ottawa County Municipal Court, 3/1998
- Acquittal of U.S. Coast Guardsman for felony gross sexual imposition in Ottawa County, 8/2005
- Acquittal of E. C. in a Put-in-Bay golf cart case of operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol level above the legal limit in Ottawa County, 5/2008
- Acquittal of B. Conover for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol in Delaware County, 3/2002
- Acquittal of W. B. for rape in Columbus, OH, 12/1982